Vision and Values
Our vision is that the communities we serve will feel and be safer through the work of NSPT delivered both directly and through a variety of other collaborative and contractual arrangements.
Our mission is to protect the public and our local communities by reducing and preventing re-offending and its impact on victims. We will do this by commissioning or providing competitive, cost effective and high quality services to courts, offenders, victims and other stakeholders.
The achievement of our vision and mission will be underpinned by the following values:
- We have a fundamental belief in the capacity of individuals to make positive changes.
- We will treat with respect all those with whom we have contact, both internally and externally.
- We will recognise and respond to the diverse needs of offenders, victims, staff and other stakeholders.
- We will ensure that our staff are well informed, properly trained and highly motivated.
- We will work collaboratively with organisations across all sectors in seeking to find the most effective and efficient ways of delivering services.
- We will be a dynamic organisation which is responsive to the changing economic and political environment.
- We will embrace change and encourage innovation in our staff and our partners.
- We will have an ethical business approach which is consistent with our core values.